Tuesday 15 September 2015

My First Blog...Tuesday 15th September 2015

Welcome to my Blog Spot




How do you start your first blog?  Well here goes.....I thought it was time I had a blog about my photography passion as it seems the thing to do these days. Im a very keen amateur photographer and my love of all things photographic probably started as a youngster as my entire family have always had cameras with them at all times.

It seemed to grow into a much bigger passion after losing my dear brother in 2010. He had a love for photography and the beauty of nature. He also had the eye for a perfectly composed picture. If he had the equipment today as I have, he would have produced some amazing images. So maybe his love of photography moved to me after we lost him.
I am completely hooked now as I have quite a bit of gear. Where as most women tend to have endless handbags and shoes, in my case its cameras, lenses and bags ;-)

My website addy.................www.karentillettphotography.com


No comments:

Post a Comment